• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

4* Carter Nelson: Commiting Noon On Wednesday 28 June

Will OV Georgia the same weekend as Raiola - who is peer recruiting him pretty hard.

2cb85308-fcb9-462c-8c35-d8390053ee99_text.gif

Last edited:
get him dont get him. im ok.

i think if we start playing 500 or better ball with what we got, next recruiting cycle will land better players. theres no track record at nebraska of wining recently so i'm ok if he goes or doesnt. top talent wants to go where they can win games and championships.

get him dont get him. im ok.

i think if we start playing 500 or better ball with what we got, next recruiting cycle will land better players. theres no track record at nebraska of wining recently so i'm ok if he goes or doesnt. top talent wants to go where they can win games and championships.
You need to pull in "top talent" at at least few key positions or get players to play above their talent level in order to win games and championships.

I suspect he doesn't know at this point so each official visit is important.

I suspect we all had the same experience I did. I didn't know what school I wanted to attend until I had offers from a bunch of them and found myself waiting for a particular one that hadn't come yet. Then I knew.

At some point he will know, and then he will commit.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back