• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Rhule at Chamber of Commerce

I believe in his sincerity. Believe he cares about every aspect of the program. Think we've got a good man that does inspiration backed up by action rather than coach speak. The kinda guy that players can get behind. The rest remains to be seen...but think he has a caliber that is up to the job. GBR!!!

I like watching Rhule speak. Not only because he's very good at it -- but it's also something I do on a regular basis. I love public speaking -- my time to shine, and it's a great feeling to have the audience wrapped around your every word.

Rhule is like me -- don't stand behind the podium. Walk around the stage, focus on one side, one group, one person -- make eye contact -- then move and find another group. Very effective in maintaining the audience's attention. The camera operator wasn't ready for Matt to start strolling lol. And he doesn't need note cards. If your passionate about your topic, you shouldn't.

I love his comments about community.

Last edited:

I like watching Rhule speak. Not only because he's very good at it -- but it's also something I do on a regular basis. I love public speaking -- my time to shine, and it's a great feeling to have the audience wrapped around your every word.

Rhule is like me -- don't stand behind the podium. Walk around the stage, focus on one side, one group, one person -- make eye contact -- then move and find another group. Very effective in maintaining the audience's attention. The camera operator wasn't ready for Matt to start strolling lol. And he doesn't need note cards. If your passionate about your topic, you shouldn't.

What do you speak on? Sports? Weather?

What do you speak on? Sports? Weather?

Anything and everything. :Biggrin:

Mostly weather -- as it relates to the energy industry and the state of Texas.

But it always helps to have the occasional entertaining tangent, which may only loosely relate to the topic (just to keep the audience's attention). :)

Last edited:

Are you two related? :thumbsup:

Maybe in the same way Gilligan and the Skipper are related.

gilligans-island-gilligan.gif

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back