• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2023 Spring Practice: Friday 21 April Coach Solich To Meet With The Media 1:45 PM

Complete agree. I don't like air control and windless indoor field.
And I hate background music inside practices. Lot of crappy rap :Puke:.

Much different than real games.
I heard back in the day they played loud heavy metal rock music during weight training. I agree live music during practice is distracting.

This really makes previous staff look really bad!
Every new staff brings change which usually makes the last staff look bad. The same happened with Frost’s staff taking over from Riley and we know how that turned out. While it’s nice to hear this stuff from players because it creates hope for real substantive change, the test comes this fall when we calculate how many more games are won compared to the prior staff. Ruhle seems to be doing the right things. Let’s hope it pays off.

Love Gabe Ervin, a lot. Impressive guy. Speaks very well, isn’t all tatted up (which to me says a lot about discipline), and says he’s healthy and ready to help the team any way the coaches want him to. I’d be surprised, barring injury, if he’s not the starting back. I’m glad he’s stuck this out, and not caved, taken his ball, and went home. He could be a special type of talent. I saw flashes of it before his injury, but he was saddled in an offense that had little rhyme to the reason.
I'm curious what the connection between tattoos and a lack of discipline is in your mind.

I would like to hear that explanation myself. Let"s see. Marines, tats, Navy, tats, Army, tats. Air Force ow that hurts. (Jk). Tats have been an integral part of our military for at least 100 years. Last I checked most were pretty discipline
They've been part of human history for thousands of years and many of them were earned in combat. It's a silly and impossible opinion to defend.

Ok how does practicing early in the morning 3 weeks from Easter get them Holy Saturday off?
I had to read the thread to the end to see if anyone answered this. They needed to add a day to make up for taking a Saturday off, the only day they could do that was a monday. Because of class schedules, they had to schedule it earlier so they could get done, and to class. College classes generally run on M-W-F or Tues/Thurs schedules so by having it on a monday it conflicted with monday classes for some.

They've been part of human history for thousands of years and many of them were earned in combat. It's a silly and impossible opinion to defend.
At a minimum, this opinion sets one up to continually underestimate people based on one's own unfounded bias. More than likely to the detriment of everyone involved.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back