• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

McCook Football

CO4NU

All Big 10
10 Year Member
My alma mater.

Man, they smoke everyone for 10 games and then lay an egg in the playoffs.

Reminds of how a big time team in Lincoln used to be.

Frustrating.

My alma mater.

Frustrating.
They beat us my senior year in the state semi finals and my junior year all because we were moved from C2 to class B. Otherwise we would have likely won state. No sympathy here!!

They beat us my senior year in the state semi finals and my junior year all because we were moved from C2 to class B. Otherwise we would have likely won state. No sympathy here!!
And the guy I had to go up against was Tyrone Sellers. It was a long night. Miss watching guys like Tony Pervis and Josh Cherry. Good players.

And the guy I had to go up against was Tyrone Sellers. It was a long night. Miss watching guys like Tony Pervis and Josh Cherry. Good players.

It's been years since I have been back to see them. Have very dear friends (like family) that are still there and they keep me updated........sometimes. Lol.

Cherry was very good.

I believe he received a scholly to K-State?

Last edited:
My alma mater.

Frustrating.
This year the starting QB broke his leg in the 1st round of the playoffs.

Jeff Gross was amazing. Did more with less over and over again.

Thats why they were average at best in the playoffs. He took teams that should have won 3 games and won 10.

Last edited:
My son is good friends with the Capps kid. I knew the Purvis family, Tony's dad Chris was tragically killed in a plane accident several years ago.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back