• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Dylan Raiola

Status
Not open for further replies.

They've announced that Mike Bobo, a defensive analyst and former OC, will replace Monken. I doubt the offense will change much. I'm sure Monken was a big part of his recruitment, but I don't think that move will be a deal killer.

It does look like the needle is moving our way. I'm optimistic but trying not to get too excited at this point.
Mike Bobo was a terrible head coach at Colorado State. Very unimpressive.

I never thought about Frost nor did most people

His record of rebuilds sure backs up what he was hired for
Who never thought about Frost? Nearly 100% of this board and beyond was behind Frost. He was a unanimous hire. You must have a very short memory.

Rhule definitely turned around Temple, and Baylor. However, he never stayed to see if he could continue winning. He failed rebuilding Carolina. FTR, I like Rhule, a lot, but am tempered with expectations. I don’t have any. I wanna see it first.

Who never thought about Frost? Nearly 100% of this board and beyond was behind Frost. He was a unanimous hire. You must have a very short memory.

Rhule definitely turned around Temple, and Baylor. However, he never stayed to see if he could continue winning. He failed rebuilding Carolina. FTR, I like Rhule, a lot, but am tempered with expectations. I don’t have any. I wanna see it first.

I wanted Kyle Whittingham

The rest we disagree on too

I think back to back titles has cemented it

Not to mention all the very high NFL Draft Picks?

How are things my good friend?
Doing well how about you? I don't disagree with the back to back titles at all and the fact that Kirby has it going. I am just under the impression that he hasn't had to deal with too much coaching turnover on the offensive side of the ball and until he hired Monken his offensive hires had been the thing holding back his team. So with an N of 1 as far as pushing them over the edge I am not sure he is a coach identifying machine. In fact I think he just hired back his original OC that struggled as a head coach. Monken is the coach that made their offense go to the high gear. If anybody has a chance at being the next Saban as far as coaching development etc it is him though.

At a 1000 foot view if your Dylan why wouldn’t you want to come here. Between the exposure you’ve gotten from Nebraskans on Twitter, message boards, and in the news, surely he knows he would be treated as a god on day 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back