• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

KC Gonna LOSE

I couldn't really care less about either team to be honest. I didn't bet on the game, I just wanted KC to lose because I know so many of you were rooting for them. LOL. I root for the Rams and the Dolphins, the rest of the league, not so much.

I lived in KC for 28 years. Kinda hard not to become a fan of the local team. I honestly didn't know if they could win it or not. I'm happy they did and I'm also happy it came right down to the end. Nothing worse than a boring game that's over at halftime.

I lived in KC for 28 years. Kinda hard not to become a fan of the local team. I honestly didn't know if they could win it or not. I'm happy they did and I'm also happy it came right down to the end. Nothing worse than a boring game that's over at halftime.
The bold every time. I didn't bet on this game because I really didn't want to bet against Mahomes, that is the same sort of thing betting against Brady for years and years.

I couldn't really care less about either team to be honest. I didn't bet on the game, I just wanted KC to lose because I know so many of you were rooting for them. LOL. I root for the Rams and the Dolphins, the rest of the league, not so much.

You wouldn’t have typed this if the Chiefs lost. Hope it makes you feel better.

:thumbsup:

I actually could possibly (?) root for the Chiefs if it wasn't for that tomahawk chop chant. Over and over and over and over again.

As soon as I hear it all I can see is Florida State.

As a result I must root for whomever they are playing against.

Good game though.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back