• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Zac Taylor - shout-out

BigRedOhio

Travel Squad
10 Year Member
Congratulations to Zac Taylor for what he has accomplished in the NFL thus far as a coach. Not sure I can remember a former Husker who has accomplished as much as he has in the NFL as a head coach.

Cam Taylor Britt played big minutes for the Bengals as well.

Go Big Red!!

And they got hosed
^This...

That was one of the most blatantly obvious thrown games I've watched via officiating. The commentators and production crew pre-game also crowned the Chiefs before kick-off. To have to watch Zac scream at the refs over and over again was painful. I felt for him... the game is too tainted at this level, imo. It shows all the way down to the H.S. level and I get so sick of it. Now that College Players will have money to pay refs at-will...Lord help us.

And they got hosed
Some bad calls for sure (especially the "do-over" play) but they couldn't generate a decent pass rush and their O-line was dismal. Good play can overcome bad calls and Cincinnati flat out didn't play their best game.
Regarding Taylor, my wife's family is from Cincinnati and they all love him there. Really seems to be a high quality individual.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back