• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2022-23 NFL Season Discussion Thread

On 11/9/19 my son and I met at Oklahoma City and drove to Norman to watch a classic - Final score OU 42 ISU 41, two point conversion in the last minute just missed. Hoping this game gets some publicity this week as the QB’s were named Hurts and Purdy (not Chubba).

On 11/9/19 my son and I met at Oklahoma City and drove to Norman to watch a classic - Final score OU 42 ISU 41, two point conversion in the last minute just missed. Hoping this game gets some publicity this week as the QB’s were named Hurts and Purdy (not Chubba).

The Fox Sports crew mentioned this will be the youngest matchup of quarterbacks in conference championship history.

The Eagles were ranked No. 2 in defense and No. 3 in offense, and the 49ers were No. 1 in defense and No. 5 in offense. They were the only NFL teams ranked in the top-5 in both categories this year.

Philly is favored by 2 to open.

Nick Sirianni looks "Philly." :Lol:

Man, he's leading a charmed life.

Second season as a head coach, and he's hosting the NFC Championship. Sirianni played for Mount Union (1999-2003), got into position coaching at Mount Union then Indiana University of Pennsylvania (IUP) ... and because he went to the same YMCA as Todd Haley at some point, Haley gave Nick a job as offensive quality control coach in 2009 with KC. Now he's leading one of the best teams in football.

"It's exactly where you want to be, right?" Kittle said postgame. "At the start of the year, back in OTAs, all you're doing is preparing for the Super Bowl. To be one step away from that, it's awesome. To go into Philly, which is a fantastic atmosphere... it's going to be wonderful. I know how much the fans love the opposing team, and all the fans, so it's going to really fun. It's going to be cold and violent, and it's going to be a blast."

"They've got like six first-rounders on their D-line," Kittle added. "They're fantastic. They're vets. They know how to play the game. They're going to be violent. They're going to talk a lot of crap. That's just something I'm looking forward to because every time we play Philly, it's a great game, and it's going to be really fun."

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back