• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Broncos looking at Jim Harbaugh

Why wouldn’t you want him as head coach of the Broncos? He’s a damn good coach, and he would win there, or anywhere, given the proper tools, and some time.

He’s a very good coach - at the college level. He had some early success with the Niners, but it didn’t last. I don’t think he would be as successful at this level. I’d be much happier with Sean Peyton.

Teehee! Now UM just needs to hire SF for something, and the coaching triangle will be complete.
It'll probably be more like James Franklin to Michigan and then we can all melt down that PSU will make a run at Rhule.

Many schools would be up a creek if their coach announced this late that he is done, but Michigan isn't one of them. Not sure they'll make another RichRod-Brady Hoke mistake, but it would be nice if they did.

Hate to break it to you…Andy Reid calls the plays on game days. Bienemy just relays them to Mahomes. Bienemy is the offensive coordinator all the other days except on game days.

Reid is sitting with Mahomes between series to go over coverages, plays, etc…
Who needs to call plays when you have Mahomes LOL ? That guy makes more off script plays than any qb I have ever seen.

It'll probably be more like James Franklin to Michigan and then we can all melt down that PSU will make a run at Rhule.

Many schools would be up a creek if their coach announced this late that he is done, but Michigan isn't one of them. Not sure they'll make another RichRod-Brady Hoke mistake, but it would be nice if they did.

If that were to happen before this next season, I think we’d be safe from Rhule departing to PSU. In 2-3 years, different story.

I would love to see Michigan languish again, though. :devil:

He’s a very good coach - at the college level. He had some early success with the Niners, but it didn’t last. I don’t think he would be as successful at this level. I’d be much happier with Sean Peyton.
His 49ers issues were upper management and a QB issue. Kapernik (spelling?) wasn’t cutting it by the end of his tenure.

If that were to happen before this next season, I think we’d be safe from Rhule departing to PSU. In 2-3 years, different story.

I would love to see Michigan languish again, though. :devil:
I agree, but be prepared for meltdown mode if Michigan starts looking. That will kick off a late season musical chairs because Michigan will be able to pluck a high quality coach from somewhere and then it just keeps trickling down until some school is left taking a chance.

I think Rhule has character and integrity and and not a flight risk right now, as you stated.

I would like to see one of two things if Harbaugh leaves Michigan. Best case, they make a hire that turns out to be their Scott Frost (or Brady Hoke) in terms of W-L results. Or...just for the sheer madness it would cause at both Michigan and OSU- Michigan make a big money run at Urban Meyer.

There are some past behaviors with Bienemy that have scared teams off. Something to do with anger issues or having quite a temper. I can't remember the specifics.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back