• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

New DC - Tony White

Ive read he is a very good recruiter, so he obviously has good so-cal connections, and good ariz connections.
That should help.
Tony, were all pulling for your great success !!!!

Wow Have to admit I had no idea who this guy was before googling him but impressive resume. Besides coaching chops has won awards as a Great recruiter, there are so many guys on this new staff with experience either as recruiting co-ordinators or just reputations as recruiters.

Wow Have to admit I had no idea who this guy was before googling him but impressive resume. Besides coaching chops has won awards as a Great recruiter, there are so many guys on this new staff with experience either as recruiting co-ordinators or just reputations as recruiters.
I love your attitude. Your homework is to help HuskerBLM get on board

Here all come all the posts from guys who never played or coached football to let us know the 3 3 5 wont work in the Big10
Depends upon the competition. You can't run a straight 3-3-5 all season in the B1G. Our new coach will need to be a game-by-game strategist that employs multiple looks on the defensive side of the ball. I trust that he has the ability to do so until proven otherwise.

There's a pretty good video of how Long worked his 3-3-5 in the 90's against mostly run heavy teams. A lot of Bear fronts and disguised blitzes out of 3/4 man fronts.

I think Fickell so I'll assume he isn't going to go full air raid because that would be moronic. But I do think the days of 6 Wisc. OL with two giant TE's on the field too is basically over. Going to be a faster playing team. McNamara basically said Iowa is going that route as well.

That really leaves Michigan as the lone stack them big run at you teams. Minny is to some extent as well.

I think people will see plenty of 4/5 man fronts out of the 3/3/5 or maybe it's a 4/3 3/3/5 blend of sorts.
Bring back the Monster mash

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back