• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

New DC - Tony White

Yea let’s just abide by your board rules that everyone hired or recruited has to be the greatest and can’t be questioned.

Question away.

I know you’ve got a semi for me anymore, but give it a rest.

Guys bagging on someone they have no idea about is comical. If you feel obligated to question everything this staff does because you’re the smartest guy in the room, have at it.

I do hope that the 3-3-5 or 1-10 or whatever can stop Minnesota or Wisconsin's running game. Like the rest of the coaches I hope we all give them time. Will be fun to watch. Love the improvement they made.

Yep. That's the challenge with the 3-3-5. Having said that, switching to a 5-2 is pretty easy if you just sub in a couple of DTs.

From a recruiting standpoint, for whatever reason, Nebraska has been terrible at recruiting and utilizing traditional 4-3 DEs. The great ones are unicorns. But we shouldn't have much trouble recruiting more Hutmacher types. This defense allows us to get more big interior linemen and more hybrid speed guys on the edge. A power rushing attack presents the biggest challenge, but the 3-3-5 is deadly in 3rd down passing situations.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back