• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

New DC - Tony White

Syracuse defensive stats/national rankings:

2022: 29th in total defense. 65th in rushing defense
2021: 21st in total defense. 25th in rushing defense
I do hope that the 3-3-5 or 1-10 or whatever can stop Minnesota or Wisconsin's running game. Like the rest of the coaches I hope we all give them time. Will be fun to watch. Love the improvement they made.

It's weird, I've looked at his post 3 times, and it doesn't say that.

Anyway, let's not crap up this thread. Start a new one saying how terrible this hire is if you'd like.
Who is crapping? A poster tried to give his opinion and the “all things are great” guys started in. And of course your Hville alert went off

Schematically, this is a very good fit with Rhule and what he did at Baylor. It allows us to recruit speed/athlete first, position second (outside of DL). That 2019 Baylor team flies off the screen with how fast they run down plays and hit. They were a little small, but crazy fast and physical. Many great natural missile-type athletes who are molded into football players. Think Pelini and Cody Glenn. Just get the best athletes on the field.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back