• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Sweet 16. Huskers vs Ducks

I’ll be looking forward to see who we can pull in via the portal and to see who gets let loose.

Not a good team given the recruiting classes. Orr an epic bust.

Last edited:

Take care all. Lexi is crying. There are a lot of tears out there. A lot of tears. That's the way it goes.

Well, we can't expect to catch lightning in a bottle every year. However, there seemed to be something missing this year. As Ackos said, chemistry and leadership were lacking. Is it because this was just destined to be a year for some of the youngsters to find it? I honestly wonder if the shortfall lies at the foot of the coaching. Too much talent. Too many who needed to play. A different breed of kids today. High expectations from talented players who haven't developed the emotional fortitude to gut it out. How many leave the program will be telling. Also, the women's college volleyball landscape is fast changing like everything else in the world today. The challenges are great. Somewhat like the end of the Osborne era in football.

Well, we can't expect to catch lightning in a bottle every year. However, there seemed to be something missing this year. As Ackos said, chemistry and leadership were lacking. Is it because this was just destined to be a year for some of the youngsters to find it? I honestly wonder if the shortfall lies at the foot of the coaching. Too much talent. Too many who needed to play. A different breed of kids today. High expectations from talented players who haven't developed the emotional fortitude to gut it out. How many leave the program will be telling. Also, the women's college volleyball landscape is fast changing like everything else in the world today. The challenges are great. Somewhat like the end of the Osborne era in football.
Taking less freshmen and more transfers seems like a good move.

We have the #1 recruit each of the last two years. Neither see the court.

I hope Oregons # 15 gets some fleas Dil
I’ll be looking forward to see who we can pull in via the portal and to see who gets let loose.

Not a good team given the recruiting classes. Orr an epic bust.
Orr was horrible
Penn State says thanks

No chemistry, no leadership on the floor.
Hames has been a leader, but it didn’t seem so this year. Scary for her to coach next year.

The drop off in serving is incomprehensible to me. Hames, Madi, and Kenzie had been great servers until this year, and suddenly dropped off.

Biggest issue was an absence in setting. We were outset pretty much every game this year.

Hames has been a leader, but it didn’t seem so this year. Scary for her to coach next year.

The drop off in serving is incomprehensible to me. Hames, Madi, and Kenzie had been great servers until this year, and suddenly dropped off.

Biggest issue was an absence in setting. We were outset pretty much every game this year.
No killer instinct and too many doinks

No question overhyped on Orr.

13 double contacts in one game, while playing a 6-2 is undeniable. A setter shouldn’t have that many in a college career.
Agreed The season seemed to be lost when Wisconsin beat them in Lincoln. When a team worries about what bracket Wisconsin would be in you know they were in trouble.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back