• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

A&M four way cross

GIF austin powers nerd alert movie - animated GIF on GIFER

C

Reactions: Yep

Was lucky enough to see them at the 1989 Kickoff Classic. They are absolutely incredible. Best marching band out there. Period

Since it is officially the off season :( and since we use to be in the same conference I am putting this here. If it gets moved fine.

This is so cool.

4:50 mark for the cross.

C

Brings back memories of watching them at the Big 12 Championship in St. Louis for the KSU vs A@M game back in 1997.

Never played an instrument and I've never been real big on the marching bands... but with that I can also appreciate tremendous cadence and execution. That was nothing short of spectacular considering how much they're paid to practice all those thousands of hours in early morning routines, their leader demanded excellence. Thanks for posting this.

Also liked watching USC back in the day and love me some drum and bugle corps California Blue Devils to be specific

I have been lucky enough to see them in person twice at their stadium when we were still in the Big 12. They are most definitely the best college band I have ever seen and I love the Aggie War Hymn which is the latter part of their performance with the big T and the A and M in formation.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back