• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Boulder goes Primetime!

Will be interesting. Did Nebraska make the right decision?
Time will tell and I'm 100% behind Coach Rhule but my number one choice was Klieman. I truly think he's the best coach in college football. Sanders brings flash and excitement and I think he makes CU decent fairly quick.

Time will tell and I'm 100% behind Coach Rhule but my number one choice was Klieman. I truly think he's the best coach in college football. Sanders brings flash and excitement and I think he makes CU decent fairly quick.
Kleiman is the best coach in college football? Yikes.

He had some top talent at any level playing the JV of the FCS division. That massive talent disparity will make anyone look like a good coach.

Last edited:

He had some top talent at any level playing the JV of the FCS division. That massive talent disparity will make anyone look like a good coach.

That's not the knock you think it is. Sanders got 4-star recruits to not only consider, but commit to, a SWAC school. One, those players will likely follow him to CU. Two, that shows his talent as a recruiter. Matt Rhule's recruiting within the 500-mile radius just got much tougher. I won't be surprised if Nebraska ends up losing a guy like Coleman to CU.

Last edited:

I'm sure Klieman would beg to differ. If you can coach kids, that will carry over to every level. NFL not withstanding.

Imo Nebraska could have gotten Sanders.

He was obviously not the type of person Alberts was looking for.

I believe he will flame out (no pun intended) in Boulder.

We dodged a bullet with this guy.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back