• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Colorado names Dion Sanders Head Coach

They’re hiring a celebrity coach with no big league head coaching experience. He’s undefeated this year in a wide open league. Sounds familiar. I don’t get the fuss.

If the football gods are still angry with us, there will be a lightning storm 3 hours before kickoff and they’ll hang 50 on us. Deion and all.

If the football gods are still angry with us, there will be a lightning storm 3 hours before kickoff and they’ll hang 50 on us. Deion and all.
Both CU and the Huskers have had some serious issues lately. On the plus side, I think we have more base talent to work with. Sanders will bring in some good recruits but it may be a couple of years before they pull everything together. I'd have to give the edge to Nebraska in year one of 2 new coaching hires.

With no USC and UCLA I believe the Pac (10? 11? 12? whatever) is on borrowed "Prime Time".

When it becomes even more apparent that it (PAC) is not going to be a Prime Time player in the scheme of things, his recruiting will collapse.

Can't wait!

My opinion.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back