• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Huskers host Jayhawks - 5:29 pm central - 12/2/22

Also, we failed to make adjustments the way the game was going
like light taps over the net droppimg in when they shouldn't have. Little things

It's the NCAA tournament for crap's sake. No one is guaranteed a win. Win and advance. We did. Give KU the credit they have earned. They took Texas to 5. They are good. I am thrilled we won and style points don't mean crap now. Win by 2, win 3 sets. Mission accomplished. On to Louisville, where we get either Arkansas or Oregon. Go Big Red.

It's the NCAA tournament for crap's sake. No one is guaranteed a win. Win and advance. We did. Give KU the credit they have earned. They took Texas to 5. They are good. I am thrilled we won and style points don't mean crap now. Win by 2, win 3 sets. Mission accomplished. On to Louisville, where we get either Arkansas or Oregon. Go Big Red.
Right— short practice week as well with Hames getting the okay at noon the day of the match, and Kenzi had been who stabilized the back row when things go awry. Just glad they recovered from the 3rd set and hope for a full week of practice with everyone (sans Knuckles) healthy.
Oh, and let’s hope Purdue figures out their issues and gets a long shot upset today so we can play in Lincoln again!!

I never did see the review of the questionable call in the 4th set.....did the ball hit the antenna? According to KU fan site "game was fixed", "officials wanted Huskers to win", etc. But also, other KU comments were "what do they feed those Husker women", "we thought texas and baylor were physical", but Huskers were physically dominating". "big, big and bigger".

I never did see the review of the questionable call in the 4th set.....did the ball hit the antenna? According to KU fan site "game was fixed", "officials wanted Huskers to win", etc. But also, other KU comments were "what do they feed those Husker women", "we thought texas and baylor were physical", but Huskers were physically dominating". "big, big and bigger".
Best explanation I heard was that the contact with the net shook the antenna, but they couldn’t see contact from the ball on the antenna in the replays.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back