• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

1st Round of NCAA: NU vs Del. State; 12-1-22, 7pm

Scared with no Hames, Knuckles or Whit we could actually lose this game. Proud of the girls for fighting through. I’m still scared of tomorrow with no Hames. Hopefully Cook knew we’d win tonight and thought maybe just one game this week was enough for her.

Delaware coach may have coached at Dana college in Blair. One of their girls also played at Scottsbluff CC

No info on him being at Dana College.

Dr. Bruce Atkinson began his college coaching career as head women’s volleyball coach at the University of Texas at Brownsville, 2006-07 season.

From 2007 to 2010 Atkinson was head women’s volleyball coach at the University of Hawaii at Hilo.

From 2010 to 2013, Atkinson was head women’s volleyball coach at Towson University in Maryland.

From 2013 to 2018 Atkinson was head women’s volleyball coach at Winthrop (S.C.) University.

From 2019 to present Atkinson has been head women’s volleyball coach at Delaware State.

The player, Karen Cordero played for Western Nebraska CC @ Scottsbluff.

Scared with no Hames, Knuckles or Whit we could actually lose this game. Proud of the girls for fighting through. I’m still scared of tomorrow with no Hames. Hopefully Cook knew we’d win tonight and thought maybe just one game this week was enough for her.
Let us pray

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back