• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

"We want big kids..."

Refreshing indeed. Almost as refreshing as him humbly complimenting fhcsf rather than ragging on him. Both Scott and Mickey kinda threw dirt on the previous HC. It rubbed me the wrong way, as minor as it was and winning would have made it quit forgettable, but unnecessary nonetheless. Nobody new how bad the previous coaches here have been more than the fans your talking too.

#LETSRHULE

Last edited:
I think Rhule's recruiting strategy and ability to develop players fits very well into the Husker mold…time will tell.

"We want big kids who like to hit people." -Bob Devaney

"We want fast kids, big strong kids that love football." -Matt Rhule

The proof is in the pudding, but Rhule is at least saying things that I haven't heard at Nebraska for 20+ years.
Bill Belichick's #1 rule for drafting a player: They have to love the game. Every aspect of it.

Mickey was under extreme pressure and clearly, it all came to a front and his message is lost after yesterday. I think that is more damage than anything he did.

troll-trolls.gif

"We want big kids who like to hit people." -Bob Devaney

"We want fast kids, big strong kids that love football." -Matt Rhule

The proof is in the pudding, but Rhule is at least saying things that I haven't heard at Nebraska for 20+ years.
So to all those complaining about 6’6” plus OTs … maybe they’re not so bad?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back