• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

As expected B. Busch gone

Why as expected? I thought he was a bright spot this year.
Because Rhule already hired a couple coaches with ST experience and the only holdover I could see him having is maybe Mickey. That's the way the biz goes. After this season's improvement on ST and D, I expect somebody will snatch him up quick.

This sucks for us too. Probably would have been a better fit than anyone on the staff next year.

Maybe he wouldn't be a good fit on Rhule's staff. Or maybe Rhule just likes someone better for the roles that Busch would have filled.

Because Rhule already hired a couple coaches with ST experience and the only holdover I could see him having is maybe Mickey. That's the way the biz goes. After this season's improvement on ST and D, I expect somebody will snatch him up quick.
He has said he is staying in Lincoln no matter what for family reasons, even if that means getting a job in real estate sales or something similar.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back