• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NU vs Minnesota. Match #20 @ Devaney Center, (L ~ 0-3), Sat., 11/26/22 @ 8:00pm CST on BTN (Match/Recap Thread)

OSU lost their last 4 matches of the season so they'll be traveling for certain. Huskers on a 2 game losing streak to end the season, most sets were close but not a good way to finish the regular season. They'll host the first weekend but on the road, IF, a big IF, they win both matches. Team is in disarray and looks confused. Knuckles absence is glaring for the back row rotations. I'm expecting a record of 2-1 in the postseason, thus the Husker season ends the night of Dec 8 with a loss. Certainly hope I'm wrong but their recent play isn't providing any reassurance to me.

OSU lost their last 4 matches of the season so they'll be traveling for certain. Huskers on a 2 game losing streak to end the season, most sets were close but not a good way to finish the regular season. They'll host the first weekend but on the road, IF, a big IF, they win both matches. Team is in disarray and looks confused. Knuckles absence is glaring for the back row rotations. I'm expecting a record of 2-1 in the postseason, thus the Husker season ends the night of Dec 8 with a loss. Certainly hope I'm wrong but their recent play isn't providing any reassurance to me.
Agree with this.

I was just looking at last years stats. Madi, Kenzie, and Nicklin each had about half the aces this year as last. Serving isn’t all about aces, but we rarely apply pressure or get the other team out of system. Not sure why the drop off. Did we practice serve/serve receive less trying to get some sort of rhythm with the setters? I don’t remember ever being so down on our vball team. Im usually hoping for a final four run, now I’m hoping to escape the first weekend.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back