• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Sipple is Losing All Credibility

Since Benning who os a mem er of the press and then Severe stated it was well known around Lincoln. Yeah pretty sure it was verified.
It's interesting what we will and won't believe from the media, isn't it? It's almost like we, as consumers, have our own biases.

Used to enjoy Sipple and many of the other Husker beat writers. Not so much anymore. Research is to hard for them. They don't actually report what is really happening. See Frost. Washut gets his panties in a wad when you question him. They've just gotten lazy.

Disappointing. They all used to be pretty good back in the day.
The big problem is that newspapers are struggling and can’t afford to pay their employees appropriately. No one wants to pay for news anymore. They’d rather read free stuff even if it’s all BS. And corporate takeovers of newspapers have made this even worse. This is especially bad for small town newspapers.

They did that with Bo. They’d keep pounding the same question…..often a stupid one over and over hoping to get him to blow up. He usually did. Quite frankly half the time I didn’t blame him. I wanted to go smack the reporter myself for being an idiot.
Yeah. A lot of people where not pleased with how Bo ”treated“ the press. I had zero problem with because they where idiotic (being nice here). This was the period when I first started questioning the quality of husker media coverage. It’s progressed to the point that I don’t read any of the main “ players” in the media.

Yeah. A lot of people where not pleased with how Bo ”treated“ the press. I had zero problem with because they where idiotic (being nice here). This was the period when I first started questioning the quality of husker media coverage. It’s progressed to the point that I don’t read any of the main “ players” in the media.
I’m the same way. Rarely listen to media. It’s just too much koolaid and no news. I get more “new” news from my text message box daily than I can from the media.

Sorry but ALL of the husker press lost credibility with me when they knew about Frost being late and missing recruiting meetings. Then did not report it.
He lost it in 2007 when he wrote an article telling all that Pederson and Callahan needed raises and extensions. They both got them, then a week later all hell broke loose. Both were fired, one a month later, and the other 2 1/2 months later. Buffon.

He lost it in 2007 when he wrote an article telling all that Pederson and Callahan needed raises and extensions. They both got them, then a week later all hell broke loose. Both were fired, one a month later, and the other 2 1/2 months later. Buffon.
I agree but you have what I find to be funny typo. Buffon it is kind of what Mr Miagi taught Daniel son.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back