• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska @ Iowa Game Thread (11/25/22)

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
Game broadcast will start at 3 PM AM CDT on BTN

You can stream pre/game/post here starting at 10:00 AM CST: https://huskers.com/coverage?date=08/27/2022

A few things to remember as always:

Personal attacks will get you a thread ban and possibly a vacation.

Beating the word filter will get you minimum thread ban and possibly a vacation.

Trolling & gas lightening will get you a thread ban.

Bottom line have fun and be nice to each other it's not that hard to do.

Iowa Fanalytix. Click on the image to open the interactive version where you can drill down on drives, plays, scores and other stats.

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!! Hoping to see the HUSKERS get a long overdue win against the Hawkeyes with a solid effort in all phases of the game. It's been another very miserable and challenging season and while it may be hard to believe, I do feel the HUSKER football future holds promise and that there is light at the end of the tunnel despite all the trials and tribulations over the recent years. GO BIG RED,,,,

Iowa is already up 7-0. A field goal and two safeties.

tom-cruise-what.gif

A merciful end to a merciless season.

Ok, that’s a bit of an exaggeration.

The end of this season is bittersweet, but I’m hopeful for both a win over Iowa and better days - soon!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back