• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Rhule reportedly turned us down. Update: Well Maybe Not

To moving any goalpost Here. I’m talking about Rhule, if you want to discuss Aranda we can do that the only thing I stating is facts. His best season everyboday talks about was done with Briles recruits and if we use that success to hire a coach. It’s a false narrative. he best season in the last 6 years was done on someone else’s work
You either don’t follow/don’t remember what Ruhle took over at Baylor or have an agenda. They were an absolute dumpster fire. The university president, AD and head coach were all fired as the staff and athletic department were implicated in covering up a MASSIVE sex assault scandal.

When Ruhle was hired in December Baylor had one commit, no one wanted to go there. Pretending like Ruhle benefited from what Briles left behind is and absolutely clueless statement.

If you consider recruiting the only work required for success, i guess you are correct
I consider recruiting being the only thing that can save the next coach, The existing team is so talent deficient at several position groups the next coach could struggle for years. He we’ll need talent and quick. Or time and losses will catch up to him

Look at the debt chart 2 deep loaded with seniors

Do we know all of those were Briles/Grove recruits? Were any transfers?
Isn't that also a testament to the way Rhule and his staff coached and developed them?
Why don't you short change Aranda for his success with Rhules players?

I consider recruiting being the only thing that can save the next coach, The existing team is so talent deficient at several position groups the next coach could struggle for years. He we’ll need talent and quick. Or time and losses will catch up to him

He needs to develop the players on the roster as well as recruit. I am confident he can do both well.

How long has your number one choice been away from recruiting and not developing relationships with high school players? Four to five years now?

C
i Don’t have a #1 what I do have is a rule not to hire coaches that have a losing record.

You either don’t follow/don’t remember what Ruhle took over at Baylor or have an agenda. They were an absolute dumpster fire. The university president, AD and head coach were all fired as the staff and athletic department were implicated in covering up a MASSIVE sex assault scandal.

When Ruhle was hired in December Baylor had one commit, no one wanted to go there. Pretending like Ruhle benefited from what Briles left behind is and absolutely clueless statement.
Look at the debt chart he road Briles recruits. The chart doesn’t lie.

Do we know all of those were Briles/Grove recruits? Were any transfers?
Isn't that also a testament to the way Rhule and his staff coached and developed them?
Why don't you short change Aranda for his success with Rhules players?
Not shorting anybody just posting and stating facts, what you do with the info is your choice. But facts say he loses more than he wins and he claiming success that is really Briles work. Just my opinion

refresh-repeat-refresh.gif

Not shorting anybody just posting and stating facts, what you do with the info is your choice. But facts say he loses more than he wins and he claiming success that is really Briles work. Just my opinion

Except Rhule still had to coach them, and he had his own recruits too.
And yes, it's true he has a losing record in college. And it's also true there are legitimate reasons for that. And it's also true that you ignore it every time you post.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back