• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Rhule reportedly turned us down. Update: Well Maybe Not

When Rhule was hired, he had something like 3 recruits committed. He inherited a mess.
No amount of information will change the minds of people who don't comprehend how big of a dumpster fire Baylor was when Rhule took over and how the full ramifications of the fallout took a couple of years to fully come to light. They see a losing overall record and refuse to look deeper.

No amount of information will change the minds of people who don't comprehend how big of a dumpster fire Baylor was when Rhule took over and how the full ramifications of the fallout took a couple of years to fully come to light. They see a losing overall record and refuse to look deeper.
You're right. The Huskers are also a dumpster fire about now. Not with scandals (as far as I know) but with coaches who can't seem to make in-game adjustments and with a team that doesn't know how to win. I'd classify any team with our record over the past several years as a dumpster fire. Frost was given too long of a leash - he should've been canned after last season. The new coach, be it Rhule or someone else, doesn't need to win 9 games next year - they only need to show solid improvement. Unfortunately we might need to wait until 2024 to get a good feel for where things are going.

I got a call from the University with a caller ID of athletic department but I couldn't get to it in time and my voicemail box is full so I don't know if that was Trev wanting me to interview.

Can someone shed light on what type of offense Coach Rhule has traditionally run during his time at Temple and Baylor.

He was more of a traditional pro style, power offense at Temple but implemented some spread and RPOs at Baylor. The one thing I noticed watching the videos that are out there is even in the spread, his players were very physical. I think (hope) that's a trait that all of us will be happy about.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back