• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Just returned after a 15 year hiatus

I was a member back when Rivals and David split. The boards got a little toxic, so I moved on. I started lurking again at the start of the season. It appears as though many of the most knowledgeable posters moved on or were run off. Also one of the current mods was just a poster back then and was a pretty cool guy. It appears becoming a mod made his ego grow over the years. Anyway I’m excited to be back to have debates with knowledgeable and rational posters.

David never split with Rivals because he was never associated with them to begin with

He started HP before it was stolen from him and then eventually reimagined as HM oh and won the legal rights back to HP too

Anyone who had actually be on this board would have known that. How could you not with hoopla at the time?

In your free time you may want to go and read the board rules because you already broke at least one and maybe two ;)

You used your get out of jail free card as a new guy

Cheers

RR

My original screen name in 2002 was redone21. 10 years later I initiated a return and changed my name redone31, but didn’t end up joining as a poster. I requested to have it changed back to my original moniker. I’m not creating a moniker for my moniker.
David never split with Rivals because he was never associated with them to begin with

He started HP before it was stolen from him and then eventually reimagined as HM oh and won the legal rights back to HP too

Anyone who had actually be on this board would have known that. How could you not with hoopla at the time?

In your free time you may want to go and read the board rules because you already broke at least one and maybe two ;)

Cheers

RR

Cheers

RR

It was 17 years ago. I don’t remember the specifics, but David Max was a large contributor and went off on his own with law suits to follow on who got to own the name. My foggy recollection was it was called huskersillustrated.com.

"Just returned after a 15 year hiatus"?

Your account was created 8 years ago, so how could you have been gone for 15 years?

The season started 8 years ago?
My original screen name in 2002 to 2004 was redone21. 10 years later from when I initiated a return and changed my name redone31, but didn’t end up joining as a poster after lurking for a couple weeks. I remember why now. I requested to have it changed back to my original moniker. I’m not creating a moniker for my moniker.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back