• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Just returned after a 15 year hiatus

Redone21

Recruit
5 Year Member
I was a member back when Rivals and David split. The boards got a little toxic, so I moved on. I started lurking again at the start of the season. It appears as though many of the most knowledgeable posters moved on or were run off. Also one of the current mods was just a poster back then and was a pretty cool guy. It appears becoming a mod made his ego grow over the years. Anyway I’m excited to be back to have debates with knowledgeable and rational posters.

I was a member back when Rivals and David split. The boards got a little toxic, so I moved on. I started lurking again at the start of the season.
howdy
It appears as though many of the most knowledgeable posters moved on or were run off
lol

. Also one of the current mods was just a poster back then and was a pretty cool guy. It appears becoming a mod made his ego grow over the years.
You have a unique way of buttering up those in charge.
Anyway I’m excited to be back to have debates with knowledgeable and rational posters.
Good luck

laugh-movie.gif

I was a member back when Rivals and David split. The boards got a little toxic, so I moved on. I started lurking again at the start of the season. It appears as though many of the most knowledgeable posters moved on or were run off. Also one of the current mods was just a poster back then and was a pretty cool guy. It appears becoming a mod made his ego grow over the years. Anyway I’m excited to be back to have debates with knowledgeable and rational posters.
Good to see you again GFoA

tenor.gif

Awesome. I actually was here in 2001 - 2003 ish. Can't remember. I came back when Frost showed up. I think my original board name was clovis25. Was here for all of the pro and anti Solich crap. I was pro Solich and unapologetic. But that soured me pretty quick. Such an ugly time when we were winning at a high clip. We had 1998 and Trung Candidate smoked us. Then the .500 year. And then in his final year I got back to Lincoln to watch the Penn St. game and we won 18-10 but my God they made it ugly. We were awful in the red zone. But man we could still win.

And then bang..........

Over. Took his ex-DC to come close to the same success. This isn't rocket science. It's football.

Awesome. I actually was here in 2001 - 2003 ish. Can't remember. I came back when Frost showed up. I think my original board name was clovis25. Was here for all of the pro and anti Solich crap. I was pro Solich and unapologetic. But that soured me pretty quick. Such an ugly time when we were winning at a high clip. We had 1998 and Trung Candidate smoked us. Then the .500 year. And then in his final year I got back to Lincoln to watch the Penn St. game and we won 18-10 but my God they made it ugly. We were awful in the red zone. But man we could still win.

And then bang..........

Over. Took his ex-DC to come close to the same success. This isn't rocket science. It's football.
The entire program needs a mental reset.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back