• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Michigan Week Practice Thread: Thursday 10 November. Coach Joseph Quick Presser & Coaches Radio Show

You've got to include Joseph in that group

... truthfully he gets an "A" for MJ and Applewhite.

... I think Raiola is an "Incomplete" as its hard to ask a group - that lost their two best players (Jurgens and Nouili), changed from an RPO to a WCO system and has had minimal time to make improvements with a position group that typically takes 2 to 3 years

... If SF were still here on staff, I think he (SF) believed he would still have a hand in play calling and QB determination. SF's absence has actually given more leeway to Whipple to call what he wants to call without as big of a governor on him. But now Whipple get a "D+"

Agree on all

The individual was taking personal digs at others posters without naming them. There is no need to do that yet he has a habit of doing it with his message in a lot of threads.

Which frankly had nothing to do with the question you asked it was simply a way to take a swipe at other posters.

Both sides of the argument need to do better and this sort of messaging does not help

You will note I did answer your questions as pertained to Applewhite and gave my opinion on that hire without any personal digs

Anyway let's get back on track in this thread

RR
Thank you for the explanation. I'm good with that.

You've got to include Joseph in that group

... truthfully he gets an "A" for MJ and Applewhite.

... I think Raiola is an "Incomplete" as its hard to ask a group - that lost their two best players (Jurgens and Nouili), changed from an RPO to a WCO system and has had minimal time to make improvements with a position group that typically takes 2 to 3 years

... If SF were still here on staff, I think he (SF) believed he would still have a hand in play calling and QB determination. SF's absence has actually given more leeway to Whipple to call what he wants to call without as big of a governor on him. But now Whipple get a "D+"
Good reply.

The individual was taking personal digs at others posters without naming them. There is no need to do that yet he has a habit of doing it with his message in a lot of threads.

Which frankly had nothing to do with the question you asked it was simply a way to take a swipe at other posters.

Both sides of the argument need to do better and this sort of messaging does not help

You will note I did answer your questions as pertained to Applewhite and gave my opinion on that hire without any personal digs

Anyway let's get back on track in this thread

RR
Im not questioning moderation but I’m wondering how my response had nothing to do with the question.

I answered a direct question from a poster who asked if the hires were lousy hires. And stated that it was questioned at the time. The follow-up of how posters were treated for fairly and accurately portraying it certainly would be an understandable topic when evaluating the hiring.

Im not questioning moderation but I’m wondering how my response had nothing to do with the question.

I answered a direct question from a poster who asked if the hires were lousy hires. And stated that it was questioned at the time. The follow-up of how posters were treated for fairly and accurately portraying it certainly would be an understandable topic when evaluating the hiring.

You have done it before in other threads it's time to give it a rest and move on

No harm done at this point

We are done with this topic in this thread

Have a good day

RR

Last edited:
Is it me, or did Coach Frost do a lousy job when he hired Whipple, Applewhite and Raiola? Maybe I'm just very bitter right now, but I don't care for Whipple at all... and does that affect the RB and O linemen?
I am in the camp that they were about the best that Frost could hire. I would bet very few coaches wanted to come here under the circumstances he was in!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back