• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ultimate Music Thread

I once heard the comment... the greatest country music recording was written by an DIY punk band and performed by a coutrified southern rock outfit. I may agree.

I once heard the comment... the greatest country music recording was written by an DIY punk band and performed by a coutrified southern rock outfit. I may agree.

While I actually dig this, this is far, far, far removed from being considered the greatest country music recording. This wouldn't make the top 5,000, just saying. And like I said, I dig it, it's a good bar band small club tune, but nowhere near a top country music recording.

Last edited:

I'm a big fan of Daryl Hall. Love his Daryl's House video's, as he invites so many artists and they just jam, it's good stuff. Going to see these guys in just a little while from now.

One of my current favorite bands. Saw 'em for a second time two weeks ago. Psychedelic rock. They are crazy good live. Blow your whatever off.

They occasionally go "metal hard."

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back