• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

illini vs badgers

MiniDisk

Option Football anyone?
2 Year Member
illinois has started to separate itself from wiscy. boos were heard at half, now every play wiscy is on offense the fans are booing them at camp randall.

Has to hurt when the Illini coach was on your sideline. It’d be like a Solich-led Ohio team coming in and throttling the Huskers.

Good thing we didn’t ever play Ohio.

This won't help the rumors about Wiscy moving on from Chryst, and they are also rumored to be eyeing Leipold.

Things are gonna get interesting.

Bielema is a good coach. He knows this league. I had a hunch he’d get Illinois going. His stint at Arkie just wasn’t a good fit. Illinois could win the West? :oops:

someone got off a garbage 6rd run in the last minute of the game. it was 2 yrds.....

It still says 2 yards rushing on the ESPN and Yahoo box scores.

This is what I wrote in another thread:

Get this: Wisconsin has TWO total yards rushing today. :Eek: That may very well be the lowest ever rushing output for the Badgers -- at least in several decades. Even in getting hammered by Ohio State, the Badgers had 192 yards rushing. Wisconsin's stud RB, Allen, had 8 carries for 2 yards against Illinois (against OSU, he had 165 yards and a TD).

The Illinois defense looks like the real deal. They came into today top 5 nationally in both total defense and scoring defense -- that'll hold up after today.

In Illinois' four wins, they've allowed 19 total points (less than 5 per game). That's 1 TD and 4 FGs total in four games.

Meanwhile, Chase Brown (Ill RB) came into today as the nation's leading rusher. He had 129 yards at a TD against Wisconsin this afternoon.

In their four wins, Illinois has outscored their opponents 127-19 (Wyoming 38-6, Virginia 24-3, Chattanooga 31-0, Wisconsin 34-10).

Chase Brown has rushed for 100+ yards in six straight games -- that's an all-time record for Illinois.

Last edited:

It still says 2 yards rushing on the ESPN and Yahoo box scores.

This is what I wrote in another thread:

Get this: Wisconsin has TWO total yards rushing today. :Eek: That may very well be the lowest ever rushing output for the Badgers -- at least in several decades. Even in getting hammered by Ohio State, the Badgers had 192 yards rushing. Wisconsin's stud RB, Allen, had 8 carries for 2 yards against Illinois (against OSU, he had 165 yards and a TD).

The Illinois defense looks like the real deal. They came into today top 5 nationally in both total defense and scoring defense -- that'll hold up after today.

In Illinois' four wins, they've allowed 19 total points (less than 5 per game). That's 1 TD and 4 FGs total in four games.

Meanwhile, Chase Brown (Ill RB) came into today as the nation's leading rusher. He had 129 yards at a TD against Wisconsin this afternoon.
Who was it who beat them? I forgot.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back