• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska vs Indiana Game Thread (10/1/22)

I have no idea what to expect tonight! I want to think they can win this game with ease but nothing has been ready for decades. I want to see solid tackles and no broken coverages. This could be a super fun game tonight! GBR!

2nd Quarter: TCU 20
OU 10

What is going on this season and what does that say about DONU? I have no clue?

Update:

TCU 34
OU 10 WTH?

I’ve got a bad feeling this upcoming game is going to expose that we are worse than we could have imagined. Hope I’m wrong.

At some point in the future of HUSKER football there is going to be a game where everything seems to come together for them, why not tonight? The secondary is bound to be tested by Indiana but a couple of interceptions by the HUSKER defense could go a long way to right this floundering ship. The offense may step it up a few notches and be clicking on all cylinders so as bad as this season has been so far some of the HUSKER goals are still attainable. Let this game with Indiana be the start of a winning season and a bowl game. GO BIG RED!!!!!!!

LET'S GO
Best Football Ball White Background Stock Photos, Pictures ...
CORNHUSKERS
!!!

BEAT THE INDIANA
iu
HOOSIERS!!!

:Balloons: :Cheer2: :Huskers: :Cheer2: :Balloons:

:Hooray::Banana: :Mfclap: :Corn2: :Rockon: :Shout:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back