• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Will a Coach Busch coached defense give up 500 yards against Indiana?

Will 2 weeks under someone else fix tackling, gap fits, communication, soft coverage, blown coverages? If no, then yes.

If 2 weeks of Busch as DC results in major improvements in the defense I will be ecstatic and furious at the same time.

I'M Happy And Angry - Bipolar GIF - Bipolar Happy And Angry Angry -  Discover & Share GIFs

C

None of those players signed up knowing that SF wasn't going to give his best effort. Its sad and disappointing that this is a lost season. I hope the players find some success. That they are more commited to winning than SF, says it all. You follow your leader, "the millionaire frat boy" was a poor example. HCMJ is a hell of a man and leader. I sincerely hope they rally and win a couple games!

I see that their QB was 31 of 66 passing for 280 yds and 2 td's with 2 int's(against Cincinnati). That's a lot of passing right there. This could be one long ugly game for sure. I think we win the game late though, perhaps a field goal with a couple of minutes to go.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back