• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Clester Johnson calling out media and Matt Davison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

If they did that, slandered Mike Riley, (I know Frost talked crap) they look even stupider. Mike Riley is 20x the coach Frost is/was. Man, that was hard to write. Never thought I’d say that. Wow.
Frost was talking crap about Riley to everyone. Including the players. He divided the team right away. After he lost 3 players wanting to go be with Riley at OSU Frost banned anymore players to transfer there.

what "crap" are you referring to?
He critized riley for how the program was run but mostly praises frost while he runs it way worse cuz hes "his"guy.
He never gets behind riley much but supports frost even when frost was running things amock. He tends to favor whats best for his legacy over supporting the program imo
And i would venture that he prob meddled into getting what he wanted for the program which led to a lot of this

Last edited:
What about the rest of the coaches? They all knew what was going on and said nothing, that includes our current head coach. Why are they getting a pass from some of you?

The mistakes that were made are giving every idiot cover to post the most inane stories they've imagined.
Inane? Are you sure? So pre season did you believe even the simplistic of issues about SF and his hobbies? Do you believe any of it now since mainstream media is now referencing it? In a matter of a week and 70 % of the fan base has a totally different understanding of SF and the football program.

It’s been said for over two years that when the truth starts coming out it will be ugly. Even as late as 7-10 days ago posters were saying that posters were over exaggerating his issues of being late and possibly being hungover and many posters said wait…..that isn’t the worst of it. Well the worst is starting to come out. Inane? I don’t think so.

Does any of this do any good. No not really. It gives some fans a better understanding of why our slam dunk hire didn’t work out. It might help future hires understand why the failure took place and how quickly it could be remedied. And it might give some credibility back to players and coaches that have been blamed for the dysfunctional coach.

What about the rest of the coaches? They all knew what was going on and said nothing, that includes our current head coach. Why are they getting a pass from some of you?
I’m not sure what you mean here. I’m giving them a pass because I think them and the players were the biggest victims of Scott’s downfall. There were some assistants that didn’t get along with the new Scott. They all got fired.

I’m not sure what you mean here. I’m giving them a pass because I think them and the players were the biggest victims of Scott’s downfall. There were some assistants that didn’t get along with the new Scott. They all got fired.

it is pretty straight forward, actually.. The coaches knew what was going on and said nothing, they had a duty to report it, right? That makes them complicit.. isn't that what everyone is saying about Matt.. he should be fired because he was complicit?

EDIT: and so should that Gary Sharp guy in the radio booth.. he sat next to Matt, he should be fired, too. That is what some are saying anyway, why are the other coaches getting a pass?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back