• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Oklahoma versus Kansas State

Adrian speaking to the culture of his program in helping with the win tonight. "It's different here."

Noted.

Yep, AM very subtly got his point across. He was always a class act and represented NU very well.

The kid is as tough as they come and played at times even when he probably shouldn't have....

It's a shame he was so under appreciated by some.

KSU has been playing good hard nosed football for a long time.
I’ve watched most of their games this year except the Tulane loss. Last night was their worst tackling all year. They had guys in place quite a bit but quite truthfully I think they let OU stay around too long brood the tackling.

It's a shame he was so under appreciated by some.
Yes it is. And it didn’t need to be if more fans would open their eyes and mind to what was going on around Martinez and take time to watch other games to see how bad other quarterbacks can play.

I’ve watched most of their games this year except the Tulane loss. Last night was their worst tackling all year. They had guys in place quite a bit but quite truthfully I think they let OU stay around too long brood the tackling.
My wife and I commented that the way KSU was playing it felt like they should have been up a lot more than they were. OU could barely slow them down, and they had a real hard time tackling Vaughn.

My wife and I commented that the way KSU was playing it felt like they should have been up a lot more than they were. OU could barely slow them down, and they had a real hard time tackling Vaughn.
At one point announcers mentioned they had 5 dropped passes which slowed kstate down a bit.

clearly KSU has OU’s number and AM had quite a night…. this though reinforces that coaching will always matter

Game day coaching, player physical/mental development and strength/conditioning/nutrition program…KSU has a lot going for it.

Last edited:
OU was cursed with the Nebraska stank last night….tons of penalties and no D. Tough to win games like that. Oh and KST had some decent field position all night. Their lines on both side of the ball looked very good. We havent had that in years. But KST has been like that for a while now. Disciplined and well coached.

When did KSU/OU become a rivalry?
That is what the Fox announcer just told us.

Also you can see the difference that a true QB coach can make, like going through your progressions….
A long time ago when we were in Big-12 and the kitties found a way to put a turd in the Sooner’s punch bowl. Remember the Big-12 title game where they knocked the Sooners out of a BCS championship game? They’ve upset the Sooners a fair amount. Someone said four recent victories.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back