• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Corn Crazed with Zach Smith (WR Coach under Urban Meyer)

Listening to this right now. He is a slime ball. But, being a slime ball doesn't mean his opinion on football and Nebraska are necessarily wrong. Would never hire him at all, but it doesn't mean his opinions aren't valid. I think we as fans are a little naive when it comes thinking that this guy is an exception in the coaching world. Lots of egos and lots of coaches that are more on the slime ball side than you know. He is just the extreme end of the slime ball spectrum.

I would put Urban Meyer about 2 steps below this guy on the slime ball scale, but their are a ton of Nebraska fans that would love to have him as their next coach.

I would pitch in to finance the statue of Coach Slimey McSlimeball if he rattled of a few Big Ten Championships and a Natty.

That corn crazed guy seems uninformed in a lot of his videos. He seems nice and all and I feel bad for his health issues, but he really seems uninformed.

That corn crazed guy seems uninformed in a lot of his videos. He seems nice and all and I feel bad for his health issues, but he really seems uninformed.
I don't know anything about him or his personal issues, but bruh could benefit from having a backdrop or green screen. I don't need to know what his bed looks like.

Are you confusing Corn Crazed with John of Corn Nation?

C

What are you contributing? I didn't say you had to hire him or pay him? He's right about Frost and our culture problem. How about this, I'll record a video saying the exact same thing as him, and I've never beat a woman. Would that be better?
Yes, it absolutely would.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back