• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Corn Crazed with Zach Smith (WR Coach under Urban Meyer)

Matt Campbell is a good one, Aranda is another. Thinks he won't leave Baylor. BOB is crap to him. Outside of that is very unknown. Thinks a chance to get Aranda is possible due to Big 12 future. Big 10 west is awful. So this feels Aranda vs. Campbell due to stability of Big10 and the the west being bad.
O'brien is a bit of a head case. If you think Pelini was rough around the edges & bull headed, wait until you see O'brien in action. He is a one of the major reason why the Texans suck so bad to this day (not the only one though-we need to fire the owner). Traded our 2 best players for basically nothing in return because he turned on them for comments they made, just to get rid of them. They were quite valuable and worthy of a quality trade.

Sorry, no chance I'm going to contribute in anyway to a guy that beat a woman.
What are you contributing? I didn't say you had to hire him or pay him? He's right about Frost and our culture problem. How about this, I'll record a video saying the exact same thing as him, and I've never beat a woman. Would that be better?

What are you contributing? I didn't say you had to hire him or pay him? He's right about Frost and our culture problem. How about this, I'll record a video saying the exact same thing as him, and I've never beat a woman. Would that be better?
Giving him clicks likely leads to money in his pocket.

Actually it would, because his opinion is worth as much as (or less than) anyone else's on this board. Why listen to a jerkwad stating the obvious?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back