• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Sure do wish I could see the practices now

If you're training for something that's serious business imo you DO NOT have music playing... period. I've trained and worked with SWAT and HRT teams and can assure you there is NO music playing. Same with my military training... no music! I totally love music and have been playing guitar for 50 years. However there is a time and place for such but serious training isn't one of them. People need to be 100% focused on what they are being taught. Listening to nice tunes simply doesn't help accomplish such imo.
Yep. Maybe win a CC then we'll talk about listening to music on the practice day after a big win. Make it a reward.

If you're training for something that's serious business imo you DO NOT have music playing... period. I've trained and worked with SWAT and HRT teams and can assure you there is NO music playing. Same with my military training... no music! I totally love music and have been playing guitar for 50 years. However there is a time and place for such but serious training isn't one of them. People need to be 100% focused on what they are being taught. Listening to nice tunes simply doesn't help accomplish such imo.

I am not for or against playing music during practice. But, the act of playing music at practice is fairly common. It is not something exclusive to a Frost coached team and practice.

I am not for or against playing music during practice. But, the act of playing music at practice is fairly common. It is not something exclusive to a Frost coached team and practice.
Agree, but you don't get to wallow in the riches of luxury when you can't perform on the field. These kids need to be in a boot camp environment until they can figure out what it takes to finish.

Ali loved traing with music blaring

Said it helped with his rhythm

When I am working, love music and it helps. When I am doing training, no music.

Stay Focused GIFs | Tenor

C

I wish I could get a playbook and sit through a couple of game plan download meetings and a walkthrough. So much has changed since I played and coached, I’d like to learn more about the ins and outs of the new systems.

:thumbsup:

Thank god, NO music in practices. Especially rap. Indoors and outdoors.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back