• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Anyone interested on my investigative results with tracking flights?

I know, I know, it's ridiculous to pay attention to stuff like this, but I will say it has helped me tremendously in the last two hiring cycles! Read at your own risk. Here are the places I think Trev has visited so far based on my investigative skills.

Stoops at Kentucky
Leipold at Kansas
Whittingham at Utah
Nashville- I am not sure who that could be.
Des Moines- Campbell, perhaps? (Trev also grew up not too far away from there, fwiw)

Note- it is possible (actually likely) some candidates could meet with him away from their current location, which has happened in the past with previous "recruiting" trips like this. He may also have talked to folks in Lincoln who were there covering the game (wink wink)

We need some "lighter" material in here lately, just some food for thought, my disclaimer is that I am not always right (but I'm right a lot) :p
Got more details of planes, flight times, etc.?

Fisher is an awful coach and would be more shocking of a hire than Mike Riley was. Maybe it was Clark Lea who had roots at ND before Vandy. Or, depending on when he was in Nashville, maybe it was Dave Clawson since I think Wake just played Vandy there a few weeks ago.

I know, I know, it's ridiculous to pay attention to stuff like this, but I will say it has helped me tremendously in the last two hiring cycles! Read at your own risk. Here are the places I think Trev has visited so far based on my investigative skills.

Stoops at Kentucky
Leipold at Kansas
Whittingham at Utah
Nashville- I am not sure who that could be.
Des Moines- Campbell, perhaps? (Trev also grew up not too far away from there, fwiw)

Note- it is possible (actually likely) some candidates could meet with him away from their current location, which has happened in the past with previous "recruiting" trips like this. He may also have talked to folks in Lincoln who were there covering the game (wink wink)

We need some "lighter" material in here lately, just some food for thought, my disclaimer is that I am not always right (but I'm right a lot) :p
I'm good with any of those. Keep up my hope please!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back