• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NU/Stanford

We can't beat Stanford. They have our number and when we play such high-error volleyball, well, ain't gonna happen. Crap. Wonder if Hames is just hurt or injured? Very disappointing tonight. Stanford goes on the road and goes 2-1 against Minnesota, Nebraska, and Penn State.
They said she hurt her back
I could see the pain in her face

To be serious if you look at tonight's game, if Stanford does not make so many service errors, it would have been a runaway in 3.

Stanford played a smart game tonight. They hit hard when they had to and softly when they knew they should. Their players definitely looked more seasoned.
Halfway through the season, we will be ready.

Last edited:

6-2 May Depend on Hames health. But he has 4 strong outsides and two strong middles and two talented setters all returning next year, so he may commit to the 6-2 as the way of the future.

To be serious if you look at tonight's game, if Stanford does not make so many service errors, it would have been a runaway in 3.

Stanford played a smart game tonight. They hit hard when they had to and softly when they knew they should. Their players definitely looked more seasoned.
Halfway through the season, we will be ready.
So many ways to look at it. You can’t lose a first set when up 18-12. We played a bad point on our set point in set 4. The service error # is a little misleading. They served aggressively and won points on their serve because of it. If they soft served to avoid errors we would have increased our side-outs. Hi risk but high reward. This was an even match and we lost.

6-2 May Depend on Hames health. But he has 4 strong outsides and two strong middles and two talented setters all returning next year, so he may commit to the 6-2 as the way of the future.
Not sure on the two talented setter front. I’m guessing we’ll end up with a transfer setter next year.

So many ways to look at it. You can’t lose a first set when up 18-12. We played a bad point on our set point in set 4. The service error # is a little misleading. They served aggressively and won points on their serve because of it. If they soft served to avoid errors we would have increased our side-outs. Hi risk but high reward. This was an even match and we lost.
I saw them hit softly just to fake out the defense. That's what I'm talking about

Yeah, blowing leads like that is not Husker volleyballl.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back