• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Frost out; Mickey Joseph Named Interim Head Coach

I kinda hope that Joseph sees that Chinander's inability to form a Defense with a great gameplan will make him demote or fire him. Probably hoping too much.

Last edited:
Firing him now and paying full price, as opposed to waiting just 3 weeks until the buyout price drops I suppose is disrespectful, especially when there's no significant increase in likelihood of winning the rest of the games, but is certainly not 'the most disrespectful way possible'
I had a guy that I put on a PIP at work when we had a buyout in place.

Then he screwed up pretty bad during it and he realized it was all a waste if time and he might as well just resign.

I hope Scott did something similar and they negotiated some terms if they hadn't already done so. Full payout would be irresponsible when there would be other options for 3 weeks.

I kinda hope that Joseph sees that Chinander's inability to form a Defense with a great gameplan will make him demote or fire him. Probably hoping too much.
Yeah, be interesting to see how MJ deals with our D prob.

In my 68 years on this planet there was never a better reason to give a stiff middle finger to the state I was born in and tell them good riddance. This is Harvey Perlman's doing after firing two 9-3 coaches. Nebraskans are a proud, but not very smart bunch. You have fired your way into oblivion and don't even know why.

If I was Frost and underperformed that badly I would renegotiate down to the reduced buyout rate just out of embarrassment. But, I understand that contracts are contracts, agents are agents, lawyers are lawyers, and the world is greedy.

P.S. Not the post I thought I was replying to.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back