• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Qb ranking.

He may not be the same talent as Adrian but if he can be less turnover-prone and do more within the confines of the system, I actually think our overall offense could be much improved. Adrian fell victim at times of being so talented that he tried to do too much. Factor in that on top of his inability to hang onto the ball and we just had a perfect storm, in spite of his overall ability oftentimes helping get us back into games.

That’s my guess lol but he did half of what he did with an injury that makes it impossible to even grip a ball
Ok let’s not get too carried away with the impossible to grip the ball statement. It obviously wasn’t that bad. That would be like describing AMs injuries as the jaw was so broken he couldn’t even talk or his ankle injury was so bad he couldn’t even walk. :) :).

Ok let’s not get too carried away with the impossible to grip the ball statement. It obviously wasn’t that bad. That would be like describing AMs injuries as the jaw was so broken he couldn’t even talk or his ankle injury was so bad he couldn’t even walk. :) :).
Well, with a torn UCL, which is what Drew Brees had, you really can't grip a ball. Brees literally could not hold onto a ball until after his surgery. Russell Wilson also had the same injury and had similar effects. Thompson's UCL and RCL were both shredded. I supposed maybe he's different but those ligaments are literally how you grip things

Yea, even though one sports writer said AMs jaw was nothing compared to CTs thumb.

Well, with a torn UCL, which is what Drew Brees had, you really can't grip a ball. Brees literally could not hold onto a ball until after his surgery. Russell Wilson also had the same injury and had similar effects. Thompson's UCL and RCL were both shredded. I supposed maybe he's different but those ligaments are literally how you grip things
I get that but saying he couldn’t hold onto a ball when he did it 80-90 times a game is a little embellished.

I get that but saying he couldn’t hold onto a ball when he did it 80-90 times a game is a little embellished.

well, there is a difference in touching/holding the ball and griping it to throw the ball.. big difference.

Last edited:
well, there is a difference in touching/holding the ball and griping it to throw the ball.. big difference.
I’ll bite. Explain. Last I knew all of it required a thumb and fingers. However actually throwing the football requires more fingers to create the spin…..not a thumb.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back