• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Season Tickets

Blue Howl

Team Dogo Argentino
10 Year Member
Has anyone heard anything regarding when tickets will be sent out? I think last year the tickets were sent out around August 9th.

Has anyone heard anything regarding when tickets will be sent out? I think last year the tickets were sent out around August 9th.
Going with the hard copy option?
That's what I did.
Haven't heard anything on delivery.
Getting impatient

Wonder if it's taking more time because of the seating modifications.

Going with the hard copy option?
That's what I did.

Haven't heard anything on delivery.
Getting impatient
I can't go to every game, and I sell the tickets I can't use to a friend who wants the hard copy. He lives in a different state so I need some time to send them to him....so last minute delivery creates a problem.

Last edited:
Are they implementing any of those this year?
That's my understanding, which concerns me a tad. My seats, 25 & 26 were scheduled to be eliminated. I'm curious where they may put me. I like the row end, and I can't go much further up than row 97 out of 98

That's my understanding, which concerns me a tad. My seats, 25 & 26 were scheduled to be eliminated. I'm curious where they may put me. I like the row end, and I can't go much further up than row 97 out of 98
My seats are in the West stadium, so we will still be scrunched together this year like sardines in a smooshed-up can.

My seats are in the West stadium, so we will still be scrunched together this year like sardines in a smooshed-up can.
We're in the south stadium so I'm hoping for a little extra room without moving.

I think you might be able to look it up online to find out where your seats are now. A few years ago they did some rearranging, and I ended up moving from an aisle to the middle of the row. I called the ticket office and they moved me a few rows down and back to an aisle. Super friendly and helpful.

I think you might be able to look it up online to find out where your seats are now. A few years ago they did some rearranging, and I ended up moving from an aisle to the middle of the row. I called the ticket office and they moved me a few rows down and back to an aisle. Super friendly and helpful.
Pal, the good news is you got an aisle seat, the bad news is that you are now sitting next to me.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back