• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Fall Camp 2022 Practice Thread: 15 Practices: Sunday 13 August Scrimmage (Last Day Of Fall Camp)

Been watching and rewatching the practice videos. One of the issues I have had in the past Scott frost offenses was with the screen pass. The WR /RB sent out to catch the screen almost never caught it in stride. Passes were either behind the reciever or thrown high. Screen pass more than any pass must be thrown to the right spot.
Now I know that we have not seen CT throw much live action. However, watch the practice videos and you see him throwing and hitting them with the reciever in stride. Fractions of seconds make the difference on screen passes. Me likey what i see so far.

Some guys are just not leaders but they can still be great players

With that being some need to be mugged like Casey is doing
This sounds a little like "coach-speak" but I believe everyone is a leader. People are always watching what you're doing and not doing. They use those actions/behaviors either to justify their actions or to motivate their actions.

Many people are not vocal. Some people struggle with vocal leadership ... using words, emotions and actions to motivate, push and engage teammates.

To me the worse thing a team can have is people who are quiet, to themselves and are not motivated individuals. Those people tend to pull those around them down to their level.

Like I have been saying he is going get a lot of time in the slot which will take advantage of his speed etc. in open spaces and get him and his talent on the field.

Didn't know he's working at WR ... that is a great thing IMO ... I'm hoping its a sign that we've got some serious talent at RB.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back