• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Fall Camp 2022 Practice Thread: 15 Practices: Sunday 13 August Scrimmage (Last Day Of Fall Camp)

Well, I don’t think that, but there isn’t one team on the schedule I don’t think the Huskers couldn’t hang with talent wise. With proper coaching, management, and execution, Nebraska has enough talent to compete with anyone, mostly. Teams come out of nowhere from time to time, why not it be the Huskers? Now, do I believe all that nonsense I just wrote? Hell no, but I do think they’ve got enough talent to hang with most anyone.
All the close losses from last year seems like it's fueling a fire. Like Byron Bennet missing the fg fuel. I'm drinking the kool-aid. Not MNC kool-aid, but Big 10 West winning kool-aid.

All the close losses from last year seems like it's fueling a fire. Like Byron Bennet missing the fg fuel. I'm drinking the kool-aid. Not MNC kool-aid, but Big 10 West winning kool-aid.
Well man, I’d love for you to be right. I just can’t drink it, yet. I’d like to see 3-4 qtrs of good play strung together, followed by 1-2 games strung together, followed by 3-4 games. It’s been 2 decades since we’ve seen really, fluid, don’t beat yourself type of football around here. What’s happened the past 5 years has just been even more awful than that. I just want some basic, fundamentally sound football, and if they can do that, the wins will come. It starts by stop beating, or aiding, in beating yourself. Go from there.

Even under Bo, the team beat itself so often. His record could have easily been 76-17, instead of 66-27. I mean, there were 10+ games where you were like, how tf did NU lose that game?

Last edited:

Well man, I’d love for you to be right. I just can’t drink it, yet. I’d like to see 3-4 qtrs of good play strung together, followed by 1-2 games strung together, followed by 3-4 games. It’s been 2 decades since we’ve seen really, fluid, don’t beat yourself type of football around here. What’s happened the past 5 years has just been even more awful than that. I just want some basic, fundamentally sound football, and if they can do that, the wins will come. It starts by stop beating, or aiding, in beating yourself. Go from there.
Yep
I've forfeited all common sense, for sure. I'm buying what's being sold, no doubt. It's the same thing sold every year. But this year is different? I dunno. Bill Busch put me over the edge.

Yep
I've forfeited all common sense, for sure. I'm buying what's being sold, no doubt. It's the same thing sold every year. But this year is different? I dunno. Bill Busch put me over the edge.
I’ll buy that. No problem here. I’m more optimistic than I’ve been, but I’m in the show me mode. Lots of questions remain. Wins will ease my issues, one by one.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back