• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

B1G's Dave Revsine at practice today

So I am a little confused is BTN not doing their normal watch practice with camera's rolling and then talk to HC, Coordinators and a couple of players? Is this all we are getting?
I think it'll be delayed?
So when everyones in camp they can then do their continued run through with ours and NW delayed/taped early?

That's what I said......"Vegas", and not talking about before. Looking at this year specifically. ESPN FPI, and other national analyst predictions I have seen are 7-5, 8-4 for the most part. Not .500 but mincing words at this point. But I think we are poised for a really good year. 8-4 would be marked improvement. Thought Dave Revsine did a nice job of highliting some encouraging developments.
I like your optimism, but for me, I’ve gotta see it. I’ve thought for 3 years it was gonna click and they’d take off. Hasn’t happened. I’m in serious reserve mode, but would love this team to jump. I’m tired of the losing. It sucks!

Last edited:

So I am a little confused is BTN not doing their normal watch practice with camera's rolling and then talk to HC, Coordinators and a couple of players? Is this all we are getting?
I can't imagine they'd go to the trouble of taking the crew to campus sites and not produce material to air on their network.

That may be the over under, but that’s a betting line, not what the team has put forth the past 5 years. I’d bet the betting O/U line last year was greater than 3 as well. Point being, until this team shows it, they are what they’ve been.
Actually not. They are a different team than last year. Some of the same players, some of the same coaches, but a different team.

They are a 19-37 team over the past 5 years, until they say different. Team changes annually, but it hasn’t mattered at all. Like I’ve said, let’s see it, we are all wanting the Huskers to show us differently.
You've used NW as astandard of great coaching, great program.
In another thread it was shown one year they win the west, the next theyre last.
It happens all the time when a team changes drastically from year to year.

This is that win year for NW, but no ones even thinking that they'll be close,mostly because of a huge coaching change there.
They lost a very good coach, we've gained several good coaches.

There are no unique situations, losing coaches have impacts, when all teams dont get practices isnt unique for a new coach who didnt either.
The Huskers have a fine chance of turning it around just like NW.
Or LSU

You've used NW as astandard of great coaching, great program.
In another thread it was shown one year they win the west, the next theyre last.
It happens all the time when a team changes drastically from year to year.

This is that win year for NW, but no ones even thinking that they'll be close,mostly because of a huge coaching change there.
They lost a very good coach, we've gained several good coaches.

There are no unique situations, losing coaches have impacts, when all teams dont get practices isnt unique for a new coach who didnt either.
The Huskers have a fine chance of turning it around just like NW.
Or LSU
I never said anything about them being a great program. Retreat that man. He does get quite a bit out of his teams. Hard to dispute that to anyone paying attention.

I never said anything about them being a great program. Retreat that man. He does get quite a bit out of his teams. Hard to dispute that to anyone paying attention.
Hard to not be good and win the west every other year.
But the question was can teams bounce back?
Fitz is a prime example of that, other teams do it all the time.
Theres even this one coach who went ofer to undefeated in year three,never been gone in FBS

That's what I said......"Vegas", and not talking about before. Looking at this year specifically. ESPN FPI, and other national analyst predictions I have seen are 7-5, 8-4 for the most part. Not .500 but mincing words at this point. But I think we are poised for a really good year. 8-4 would be marked improvement. Thought Dave Revsine did a nice job of highliting some encouraging developments.
8-4 is not a really good year. In fact 9-3 has gotten coaches fired here. If Frost doesn’t at least split Iowa and Wiskey it’s time to move on. (Well it was time to move on last year but firing Frost was unaffordable)

8-4 is not a really good year. In fact 9-3 has gotten coaches fired here. If Frost doesn’t at least split Iowa and Wiskey it’s time to move on. (Well it was time to move on last year but firing Frost was unaffordable)
Too bad theres absolutely no way ADTA will ever agree with you.
I personally like TAs POV.
Hopefully over time,if things go well, you will too.

Last edited:

This is where I'm at as well. We've been right there with both of them the last couple of years. With even average ST play we probably would've beaten both of them last year.

Tired of losing, but especially tired of losing to these two. We have good friends from Wisconsin, he couldn't name more than one player on their team but he always wants to talk after they beat us. Be nice to not have to listen to him this year...

This is where I'm at as well. We've been right there with both of them the last couple of years. With even average ST play we probably would've beaten both of them last year.

Tired of losing, but especially tired of losing to these two. We have good friends from Wisconsin, he couldn't name more than one player on their team but he always wants to talk after they beat us. Be nice to not have to listen to him this year...
Let him learn who we are :thumbsup:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back