• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ameer Sighting Tonight!

Oakland has Josh Jacobs, Zamora White, Kenyan Drake and Brandon Bolden on the depth chart in front of AA. Also on the roster is Brittain Brown and Austin Walker.

Lots of competition for the RB position and that doesn’t even include FB.

The fact that AA is playing in week 0 probably doesn’t bode well for his chances.

Oakland has Josh Jacobs, Zamora White, Kenyan Drake and Brandon Bolden on the depth chart in front of AA. Also on the roster is Brittain Brown and Austin Walker.

Lots of competition for the RB position and that doesn’t even include FB.

The fact that AA is playing in week 0 probably doesn’t bode well for his chances.
He has always seemed to catch on. I was pretty shocked Carolina didn't renew him. Was very effective for them in spots.

So McDaniels brings with him a guy he’s worked with at New England and the they draft 2 additional RBs.

I suspect AA is auditioning for roles elsewhere once cutdown days comes and goes.

FYI. There is no way the team is keeping four or five RBs in addition to a FB. Most keep 3 and stash one or two on the practice squad.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back