• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

B1G's Dave Revsine at practice today

Based on the tweets posted here so far, sounded like he wasn’t blown away by anything. Of course, he damn sure isn’t the end all for evaluating either.

Too many years of being positive and getting burned by results IMO.

If you really watch these preseason shows year in and year out they don't really gush a whole lot about most of the teams. They will have some nice things to say about most teams, but really don't go overboard on things with one exception. They usually love what they see at OSU every year. I do remember when Johnathan Taylor was a freshman at Wisconsin they were absolutely gushing all over him.

I imagine tomorrow is when they really watch the practice. Revsine just got there a little early.

If you really watch these preseason shows year in and year out they don't really gush a whole lot about most of the teams. They will have some nice things to say about most teams, but really don't go overboard on things with one exception. They usually love what they see at OSU every year. I do remember when Johnathan Taylor was a freshman at Wisconsin they were absolutely gushing all over him.

I imagine tomorrow is when they really watch the practice. Revsine just got there a little early.
Funny story about JT … first day of fall camp during JTs true freshman year, Chris Haering who coordinated UWs special teams was very excited about having JT return kicks.

Very first day they did a kickoff drill and JT returned it for a TD. Haering turned to Paul Chryst and said “I’m not going to have Johnathan on special teams am I”. “No you’re not was the response”.

Taylor went on to rush for 1,977 yards and 13 TDs.

Funny story about JT … first day of fall camp during JTs true freshman year, Chris Haering who coordinated UWs special teams was very excited about having JT return kicks.

Very first day they did a kickoff drill and JT returned it for a TD. Haering turned to Paul Chryst and said “I’m not going to have Johnathan on special teams am I”. “No you’re not was the response”.

Taylor went on to rush for 1,977 yards and 13 TDs.

I seem to remember that story from Taylor's freshman season.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back