• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Fall Camp 2022 Practice Thread: 15 Practices: Sunday 13 August Scrimmage (Last Day Of Fall Camp)

Any word on whether the off day was spent indoors or outdoors?

I heard it was in the metaverse.

esports.jpg

Last edited:

Any word on whether the off day was spent indoors or outdoors?
You can mock that all you want, but I really don't understand the logic of most practices being held indoors in pristine conditions when the games are played outdoors in all types of conditions. I really wonder how many other programs do that? If it is a common practice, I would like to know why and then I will stand corrected. But this article from last year makes it sound like Alabama usually tries to practice outdoors.
Alabama football hosted its first indoor practice of fall camp due to poor weather conditions in the Tuscaloosa area on Wednesday. Heavy rain and temperatures around the high 80s forced to practice to be held indoors at the Hank Crisp Indoor Facility adjacent to the Thomas-Drew Practice Fields.

Below are details for Thursday and Friday’s post-practice media availability.

On Thursday, special teams coordinator Bill Busch, assistant coaches Barrett Ruud and Bryan Applewhite and 4-6 selected players will be available to the media. Practice is scheduled to conclude around 10:55 a.m.

Head Coach Scott Frost will be available to the media after practice on Friday. Practice should conclude around 10:40 a.m.

Below are details for Thursday and Friday’s post-practice media availability.

On Thursday, special teams coordinator Bill Busch, assistant coaches Barrett Ruud and Bryan Applewhite and 4-6 selected players will be available to the media. Practice is scheduled to conclude around 10:55 a.m.

Head Coach Scott Frost will be available to the media after practice on Friday. Practice should conclude around 10:40 a.m.
Lots of unknowns here for tomorrows position groups pressers.
Looking forwards to it.

Embed of that video RR posted a little earlier

At first glance The video seemed like it these guys didn’t look that big except for Jahlen. I looked at the roster n Jahlen weighs 345; Nash is 330; Ty is 310, Colton is 275. Jahlen is 6’8”; Ty is 6’6”; Nash is 6’4”. So we do have the size If these guys turn out to be starters. Hopefully they now have the strength n technique to be difference makers. The roster lists only 10 DL! When someone gets injured we will be thin at that position.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back