• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Fall Camp 2022 Practice Thread: 15 Practices: Sunday 13 August Scrimmage (Last Day Of Fall Camp)

I really like the concept for the Red Carpet Experience.

Well without saying it…the ticket office must be having some issues moving tickets for the upcoming season by tweeting this today.

Based on 250 tickets per football game and the fact it is spread across all sports I like I said earlier disagree

Based on 250 tickets per football game and the fact it is spread across all sports I like I said earlier disagree

Thanks for the additional information.

There is an OU +2 mini plan, Big 10 mini plan, and individual tickets available for most games so the ticket office is getting creative to move tickets.

Last edited:

There is an OU +2 mini plan, Big 10 ticket plan, and individual tickets so the ticket office is getting creative to move tickets.

Welcome

Pretty much standard in the sports world these days with the high price of season ticket plans

Especially in pro sports as we know

It's not the old days anymore unfortunately

I really like the concept for the Red Carpet Experience.

Well without saying it…the ticket office must be having some issues moving tickets for the upcoming season by tweeting this today.
I don’t care, the streak will live forever because of the outstanding generosity of Nebraska fans it’s just another tribute to the incredible people of the great state of Nebraska.
Go Big Red!

There is an OU +2 mini plan, Big 10 mini plan, and individual tickets available for most games so the ticket office is getting creative to move tickets.
15-29, with 5 straight losing seasons lessens demand. Frankly, I bow down that the streak is still alive, kudos to all the Nebraska fans out there for still showing out. Anywhere else, ANYWHERE, and they’ve got 70% capacity at best, losing that much.

15-29, with 5 straight losing seasons lessens demand. Frankly, I bow down that the streak is still alive, kudos to all the Nebraska fans out there for still showing out. Anywhere else, ANYWHERE, and they’ve got 70% capacity at best, losing that much.

Yep. ADTA eluded to this in an interview this past week... stated that, "... we want to keep [the sellout streak] intact, but we have to do our part on the field."

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back