• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

First punch changes everything.

Zonie87

Recruit
5 Year Member
After Bill Callaghan couldn't manage or coach Richie Incognito I predicted he'd have a losing season. Little did I know it would take almost 2 decades before the OL would find its roots again.

Scott's most important new coach hire has flown pretty much under the radar although he's been consistent with his recognition of Coach Riaola's Impact. This is not to diminish his other Offensive Coach additions and their significance.

As the well known mantra goes: it all starts up front. Reading the comments and watching the player's videos its apparent that a junk yard dog mentality trumps all for the OL to return to its former formula for success. This will be the glue that binds Coaches Whipple, Joseph and Applewhite into a winning hand for success.

You're bagging on the best OL coach in the country? BC had a lot of issues, coaching OL wasn't one of them.
That's why he failed in mishandling Richie. As the supposed NFL OL Coach, he wasn't suited to deal with college kids issues. How'd his track record at Nebraska progessed is why he needed to return to the NFL as an OL Coach, never to return to being a Head Coach. That's irrefutable. That's the point in case you missed it.

You're bagging on the best OL coach in the country? BC had a lot of issues, coaching OL wasn't one of them.
Joe Dailey's, Beau Davis's, Zac Taylor's, Sam Keller's, and Joe Ganz's dirty uniforms disagree.

Harrison Beck's uniform stayed pretty clean on the sideline, though.

That's why he failed in mishandling Richie. As the supposed NFL OL Coach, he wasn't suited to deal with college kids issues. How'd his track record at Nebraska progessed is why he needed to return to the NFL as an OL Coach, never to return to being a Head Coach. That's irrefutable. That's the point in case you missed it.

Yeah, training camp fights in the NFL aren't common at aaaaaall.

Yeah, training camp fights in the NFL aren't common at aaaaaall.

Yep…they never fight in the pros…especially the quarterbacks. :thumbsup:

Well wouldn’t put him above Mario but that’s me
#99 did a lot of west coast hockey. He essentially made the LA Kings relevant when hockey in LA (heck the entire west coast) wasn’t.

There is a reason Gretzky didn’t fight
A couple of them, actually

MM.jpeg
DS.jpeg

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back